Do You Have A Desire To Partner With Horses To Create Transformation For Clients?
Maybe you want to add this innovative modality to your world. Or life has taken you on a different path and even though horses aren’t part of your everyday life, you think of them often, and feel this deep desire to work with them. Or maybe you just love horses and feel you need to take this training.
It’s frustrating though because you don’t know how. For any of those reasons, and many more, you’re in the right place.
Our training is based in developing the facilitation skills, science, psychology, ancient practices, intuitive listening, and mind-set shifts for helping clients to create change in their personal and professional lives.
“In Just a Few Months You Can Be Trained and Certified in one of the most effective modalities in the World – Equine Assisted Coaching – giving you a cutting edge approach that accelerates the natural growth process with Your Clients – Changing the Quality of their Lives AND Yours.”
Whether you’re new to coaching, healing, therapy or are a Seasoned Pro—Learning this In-Demand Innovative Modern Day Modality gets you visible in a unique way, resulting in clients wanting to work with you, as you provide a rich-filled, value-added experience to their lives.
PLUS bring fun and freedom into your life. I’m ready to show you how, step by step, with the Equine Assisted Coaching Certification Training Program!
Note: This Certification Training is available whether you want to add equine assisted coaching to the work you may be already doing, create your own practice, or whether you want to take the training for your own personal development.
Pam Kachelmeier BA, MA, MEAC
Master Equine Assisted Coach/Pioneer
Founder of the Equine Assisted Coaching Association
The Time for Big Shifts, Life-Changing Inner Transformations, and Self-Expression
Dear Horse Lover, Healer, Coach, or Therapist,
Your wanting to learn Equine Assisted Coaching is a unique opportunity: one that touches people’s lives at a deep level. And it frees up those unexpressed parts of yourself allowing YOU to to share the gifts only you have. The desire to help people heal, learn and grow while stepping into your own authenticity creates a bigger impact for you, your clients, and the world.
No matter what you are doing now, or how well you are doing, deep inside you there may be a calling to learn Equine Assisted Coaching. It is speaking to you because you want the freedom to do what you love, making a big difference in people’s lives, and the world. I believe your desire to expand has brought you to the possibility of this certification training program.
If you’ve been looking for a well-designed training program, then this is a journey I want to invite you to be on. It is no accident that you found yourself here.
I’ve designed the training with weekly live tele-classes and an on-site living training as an experience that can positively affect your life and nourish your soul, while learning how to create high valuable results for your clients and a practice, program you love.
Let me ask you this, if:
- You enjoy animals and nature, and working with people
- You are heartfelt and drawn to creative endeavors
- You want to help clients transform through an accelerated process with effectively dissolving their problems and burdens and live life with greater options.
- You want to help your clients experience a new way of being through a powerful modality that is being recognized around the world
- You want to focus on cultivating more meaning, fun and freedom in your life
- You want to add an innovative modality that allows you to shine in your own brand of brilliance and full self-expression
- You are ready to work through some challenges in your own life
- You want to map out your ideal clients that you love to work with, and send you referrals
- You want to learn non-traditional techniques and use tools you can apply right away
- You want to create greater visibility with attracting your potential clients through partnering with horses
- You want a step by step system that includes templates, checklists, scripts, common language and knowledge to support your equine assisted practice.
- You want to be a part of an incredible community of heartfelt individuals who are friendly, helpful, and fun and want to collaborate and stretch each other to awaken the talents within – while bringing life experiences, and perspectives into a group to help support each other, clients, your practice, and the world?
And you answered “Yes” to one or more of these statements, then you’re in the right place and I invite you to register.
You can Enroll in the 2018 Certification Spring or Fall Training Program
“Experience Your Own Shift – Follow Your Calling – Doing What You Love “Partnering with Horses to Create Transformation for Clients”
Equine Assisted Coaching Trainee Jennifer – Wisconsin
You Don’t Have To Wait to Be an Equine Assisted Coach
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait years like I did to do what you love, fast track your personal growth and change lives. If you want to be an equine assisted coach, I can show you how.
But first, I would like to share with you how this all started…
Prior to becoming a Master Equine Assisted Coach/Pioneer and Business Coach, and building two businesses I love, the Equine Assisted Coaching Association and Meaningful Life Coaching, LLC, I spent 20 years in the corporate world.
Despite being successful, I was climbing the wrong mountain. I felt the restlessness of gravity pulling on me; feeling confused, unfulfilled, and burning out. I was stuck on a rocky ledge in my life, which I believe is how many of you may feel today, or will be feeling.
While working in the corporate world, I heard this subtle whisper…but kept ignoring it, so I kept on working, buying nice things, reading tons of self-help books, attending personal development workshops, and thinking a magic genie would come to my door.
It was somewhat rewarding, inspirational and useful, but it just increased my intense desire to do something different and live a much more meaningful and rich filled life.
Yet nothing changed.
A few more years had passed…a horrific car deer accident, which I consider a near death experience, had left me out of life’s loop for months, in addition to a vicious pit bull attack while I was riding my horse leaving me to heal again, all accumulated in looking at how I really wanted to be living my life. I had a whole new perspective!
What started as a whisper became an inner voice, which kept getting louder and stronger. I was at a point in my life where I had to listen and make a decision to follow my heart, that inner calling or stay in a position where I was slowly deadening my soul. And that is when my life started to change.
While I was climbing the mountain, playing it safe and following all of the rules, I stopped and asked some questions…I found myself looking out, and saw a much grander view. There was a whole new world out there just waiting for me. And this is when I made the decision…jumping off the corporate mountain and letting go.
While working in the corporate world, I earned a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Equine Assisted Mental Health and Learning from Prescott College, the leading Equine Assisted Mental Health and Learning Master’s Program in the nation. I also traveled the United States for years and learned as much hand’s on experience as I could from world-famous pioneers, teachers, healers, leaders and horse trainers about partnering with horses. (Linda Kohanov, Barbara K. Rector, Dr. Paul Smith, Wyatt Webb, Dr. Tracy Weber, and Phillip Whiteman Jr. to name a few)
As a result of my extensive schooling and life experience, I started my business, Meaningful Life Counseling and Coaching, LLC in 2009, and developed unconventional programs partnering with horses as an effective, fun and enjoyable practice to helping clients, move through their inner blocks and struggles to reach inner peace and what they want.
After years of coaching, counseling, and healing clients, and coming from a conditioned life of feeling stuck on my own life’s path, I genuinely understand when clients feel stuck and want a change, but don’t know how to get there.
When clients are ready to dissolve their pain, when they are feeling confused and looking for direction, this is when Coaching with Horses and their Magic come in.
Horses are soft, gentle, sensitive souls. Not only are they angels in disguise, they also have the innate ability to be a pure reflection of what the client is feeling. What that means for clients, is Quantum Shifts in their life so they can create what they really want.
Come as You Are
Leave as the Person
You Want to Be
When clients arrive at my self-discovery ranch, they are entering a whole new world. Discovering deep hidden treasures within themselves. They dig beyond the familiar to a deeper level and where they are feeling stuck. They release the conditioned parts and stories that are holding them back from creating a life they truly want. They are exploring, processing and articulating their thoughts thus getting to the core.
When a client, groups comes to the ranch, we usually start out sitting in a 40 foot wide tipi, as this creates a whole new context for transformation. After engaging in relaxation and fun, the door opens for receptivity and learning new things about themselves. They are introduced to the horses and given an opportunity to develop a meaningful relationship with one of them. After the bond is made, an invitation to the round pen, field, or barn is offered, which is a safe container for interaction with the horse at ground level. There is no riding involved. Coaching with the horses takes place through a safe and slow self-discovery process, which uncovers and dissolves old hidden stories, limiting beliefs, and others expectations. Creating the space for one’s true essence and what really wants to emerge.
What is so unique about horses is they don’t care about a human’s history or old stories. They have no agenda and wanting to control. Instead they mirror, respond to the client’s internal information that is projected subconsciously through their body language and energy. This is very powerful…as it is new information that is brought to their awareness, the consciousness mind, for exploring, processing and reflection.
A horse is considered a prey animal and are masters of instinct; they are super sensitive and have extra sensory perception. They feel and can pick up the subtleties in a client that they are not consciously aware of. This provides such useful feedback as it pulls curiosity out of the client so they can see things more clearly, resulting in discoveries they were not aware of, or had been looking for. And when a client makes a life breakthrough, they feel so much more confident and ready to do something new and different.
Being with a 4-legged furry friend, also results in healthy emotional and physical benefits. In the presence of a horse, the client’s blood pressure and heart rate are lowered, stress is alleviated, and that wonderful feeling of inner peace is sparked. Emotional negativity is greatly diminished and the client is then in a present state to feel emotionally safe, and this is when the magic happens.
Because of the profound breakthroughs of the client’s I have supported over the years, my lifelong experience with horses, my extensive schooling both in psychology, learning, and business, in addition to my family’s successful business and corporate background, and not to mention helping to pioneer a unique evolving field, others have been approaching me throughout the years. They are curious and wanting to learn more, so they too can partner with horses and help to create transformation for their clients.
Which is where YOU come in…
EQUINE ASSISTED COACHING ASSOCIATION™
Certification Training and Mentoring Program
The EQUINE ACA 3 Month Certification Training Program is offered twice a year. Each training includes 12 LIVE Tele-classes PLUS (One) 1 On-Site 4-day hands-on Training, that is designed to accommodate active lives.
The Certification Training offers a great pathway of becoming an Equine Assisted Coach which is designed to provide you with the fundamentals, facilitation skill-set, and concepts as it relates to Equine Assisted Coaching. You will learn the tools, techniques and my three-step system to expand your knowledge, while practicing coaching alongside your equine partner, and receiving constructive feedback. After meeting all of the certification requirements, you will receive your certificate of completion.
The Certification Training
Here are the Subjects you can expect to learn in the training.
Module 1: The Shifting New World and Horses
There is no doubt that this world is changing, which you may be feeling. How it unfolds in the upcoming years will be determined by the life choices we all make. This is where the value of partnering with horses as a cutting edge modality is so supportive in helping clients create the life they really want.
- A new way of thinking and living
- Why you are being called to do this work
- Why partnering with horses is so popular
- What are some of the client’s problems that equine-assisted coaching helps to solve?
- A case study that was documented by an intern for her thesis on a client at Meaningful Life, LLC my practice that was created in 2009.
Module 2: The Evolution of Horses in the Self-Growth, Healing and Spirituality Sectors – How They Help Humans
Today, horses are helping humans like never before. They are emerging into every corner of the world, through helping professions, to leadership models, to medical providers, to healers, therapy, education, vets, and prisons. Equine Assisted Coaching is becoming one of the fastest cutting edge modalities in the coaching, healing and leadership arena.
- History of equine assisted coaching
- Ancient secrets of the horse’s mind – 3 key things horses teach us
- Equine psychology and sensory awarensss
- Horses humans and energy fields – what horses teach us about presence
- Science and the 3 brain theory (Body talk and cultivating intuition)
- Ethics (Horse and Human)
- Safety around horses
Module 3: The Coaching Core Concepts
Leverage your client’s results through a simple yet powerful and effective container. Trust, safety, and comfort are the lifeblood of your programs…that which prepares the client for outcomes. Through clear down to earth communication, and a general understanding of human psychology these coaching core concepts will help to inspire and stretch your clients like never before.
- The context and how clients learn best
- Client’s discovery session (compelling questions to ask)
- Client’s commitment level
- The tools and skill-set so you can gain knowledge to feel confident and ready to facilitate equine assisted coaching with your clients.
- The 3-step system that Pam developed to guide, inspire, and support clients in helping them reach their greatest potential so they can get great results.
- Fear and vulnerability
- Facilitation/coaching questions
- You will learn how to nurture your own true nature so you can create what you want for yourself and your clients. Because to “give it, you must live it.” This is the empathy you feel toward others.
Module 4: Conditioning and Authenticity – Moving On
Do your clients really know who they are or want to be? Are they living their life to their fullest or just getting by? Tools, techniques and activities to help your client solve their problems, to heal, learn, and grow.
- Who shaped your client’s identify, self-perception, beliefs
- Understanding what drives client’s to do what they do
- Releasing, dissolving problems and moving on
- Body and mind integration
- Transformation through 4 ancient techniques
- Finding inner peace – the importance of non-doing
- Developing and focusing on self-care, exercises, meditations, spirituality and well-being
- Inner compass – helping your clients find their life’s path
You will also receive and be part of:
- Q & A time with Pam throughout each 3-month training course
- MP3 recordings of all training calls to support your learning
- Exclusive access to the EQUINE ACA Course Training private Facebook group, where you’ll share ideas, receive feedback, as well as ongoing support with like-mind and heartfelt individuals.
Hands-On Experiential Training
Each Training has (one) 1 LIVE On-Site 4-Day Hands-On of Equine Assisted Coach Training
- The 4-Day Hands-On Training Workshop is an opportunity for meeting and connecting with your classmates in person, in addition to learning the fundamentals of Equine Assisted Coaching. It’s where you will be coached, practicing the materials and equine assisted coaching skill-set with each other, and may be working with volunteer clients. The hands-on training is also a time to use your creativity, your inner strengths while coaching each other, giving and receiving constructive feedback.The Workshop acknowledges each student’s strengths and improving upon weaknesses, thus feeling confidently prepared to help your clients with their transformations.
- You will receive and be a part of an experiential learning environment in a beautiful nature setting that includes activities, handouts, coaching opportunities, sometimes innovative presenters, and a lot of fun.
- I will guide you through the specific coaching steps I’ve taken with my clients resulting in amazing breakthroughs, so you can have a system to take home and integrate with your own gifts and talents, using it as a spring board to create unique programs for success with your clients.
- As you already may know or have already discovered clients can only expand on the outside if they grow on the inside. As an added bonus, you’ll experience what it may feel like for a client to shift through their limiting beliefs and mindset stretching, as you do the work, which will prepare you to step into your own transformational coaching arena.
You Will Not Be Left on the Dusty Trail
AND, what is so unique about this program…is you will not be left alone and wondering around out there on your own.
Once you have finished the Equine Assisted Coach Training we have on-going Continuing Education/Membership Monthly Support, that is offered to you as a bonus, free of charge for one year. Then you have the option moving into the new year, to become a member at the membership fee, of the Equine Assisted Coaching Association. (Occasional specials are offered)
- Monthly Trainings – on topics related to equine assisted coaching, business building or marketing
- Q & A Time with Pam – Periodic Question and Answer Calls – where Pam will answer your questions
- Periodic Interviews with innovative coaches, therapists, healers, horse trainers, and business and marketing experts.
- Certification to use that you are Equine ACA Certified in Equine Assisted Coaching on all of your marketing materials, your forms, templates, systems, and in your coaching programs.
- Beautiful, professionally designed logo identifying you as Equine ACA Certified in Equine Assisted Coaching (if you wish -you can use the logo on your website or any marketing materials
- Certificate of Completion you can proudly display in your office
- Signature certified status — recognized by the Equine Assisted Coaching Association, a professional organization, (you’ll receive your certified status once you complete the training and submit your final certification materials.)
- Exclusive access to the Equine ACA Facebook private forum, where you will share ideas, announce your services, connect with other Equine ACA Coaches and Specialists to support each other and form great friendships.
- Templates and handouts you can download and use in your programs, and with your clients.
- Your name and/or business listed in the ONLINE EQUINE CERTIFIED COACH DIRECTORY of the Equine Assisted Coaching Association website.
- Periodic Member Spotlight that show cases you and your great work
**See below for details about the on-going education requirements.
PLUS…these generous BONUSES:
One (1) year FREE Membership, On-Going Learning in the Equine Assisted Coaching Association™
Connect, network, and study with others in the healing, helping, and learning professions worldwide, plus you will also receive all private member EQUINE ACA recorded training calls, materials, bonuses, special member savings, and more.
Equine Assisted Coaching Practice Starter Kit
Want to get a peek into some transformational activities you can do with your clients. This starter kit includes Exercises, Checklists and more.
BONUS “Done-For-You” Marketing Resources
How to Clarify Your Ideal Client
“How to Clarify Your Ideal Client” I want you to get off to a great start even BEFORE your training officially ends so I’m including a special bonus live training where I’ll share specific information in regard to knowing your “WHO.” Who your ideal client is, in getting the most out of this powerful training.
2018 Training Schedule [The certification training program is offered in Spring and Fall]
|Training Calls||There are 12 training calls with Pam. Each call will be at 7 PM Central Time unless otherwise notified.|
|Call Dates||Spring Program|
|On-Site Live Training||There are 4 days of Workshop Training with Pam. Each day begins at 9 am and ends at 5 pm, except Sunday ending at 3 pm.|
|Training Dates||Spring Training Program|
June 7, 8, 9 and 10, 2018
|Fall Training Program|
October 11, 12, 13 and 14, 2018
|Location||Coach Horse Ranch|
17412 West Washington Road
Kiel, WI 53042
|Getting There||Nearest airports and drive times – Fly into Milwaukee or Green Bay airport. There are rental cars available in the terminals.|
|Hotels||Quality Inn – Sheboygan, WI (13.44 miles from ranch)|
4332 North 40th Street
Sheboygan, WI 53083
The Holiday Inn – Manitowoc, WI (18 miles from ranch)
4601 Calumet Avenue
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Baymont Inn and Suites (12 miles from Ranch)
678 Walton Drive
Plymouth, WI 53073
|AmericInn Plymouth (12 miles from ranch)|
1708 Eastern Avenue
Plymouth, WI 53073
52 Stafford (12 miles from ranch)
52 Stafford Street
Plymouth, WI 53073
“I want to thank you for an amazing day, experience, and love. I was blessed with such a wonderful life lesson. Every one of the women who participated has been touched in ways that they did not even think could be possible. The horses: Oh my lord Jesus – I have no words – mystical, powerful, gentle, funny, loving, accepting…amazing!”
~ Xiomara, Wisconsin
So now you may be feeling inspired…but are wondering, “What is my investment?”
I know it feels like a big risk to commit to a program that will stretch you like this one will…and I also want you to feel comfortable taking this first step with me.
So here’s my invitation to you:
Still Not Sure:
Here are a few signs that Equine Assisted Coaching is for you:
- You enjoy serving and supporting people. You genuinely enjoy being of service to people and helping them solve their problems. People often feel better or comforted in your presence, and feel safe in sharing their life secrets with you. You may already be in a profession of helping others; coaching, personal development, mental health, healing, or wellness. It brings you deep meaning and joy.
- It just feels right for you. You want to give back and be of service to others.
- You have that nonconformist edge about you. You don’t like doing what everyone else is doing (you’ve probably tried it and found it is draining you – emotionally).
- Creativity and Innovation are two of your best traits. You have lots of great ideas—but somehow they don’t come alive.
- You see and sense the world through a different lens. You know that there is something more, and you are ready to explore whatever that is.
Your wanting to be an equine assisted coach comes from a deep desire and is motivated by a higher calling to help and support people in a profound and lasting way. Join others in learning how to partner with horses and transform yourself, your clients, and the world.
Love and Horse Hugs,
Pam Kachelmeier BA, MA, MEAC
Master Equine Assisted Coach/Pioneer
Founder of the Equine Assisted Coaching Association
Any questions? Email us at support@EquineACA.com
P.S. Please note that this training is a high-level training and coaching program. So reserve your spot now and enter the world of partnering with horses to create transformation for your clients!
P.P.S. Not only do you get training in a cutting edge innovative modality, it is so rewarding and so much fun!
You can invest so much time in trying to learn equine assisted coaching and find out what works on your own, or you can decrease your learning curve in a few months…and then you can have a solid foundation from which to work from.